Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Phil Intakes: July - September

Hello!

Wow, the end of summer got crazy busy. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. All of it was life.

Sadly, I didn't find myself reading a lot of philosophy.

Readings:

I didn't read much new philosophy. Mostly, I reviewed works for my classes.

October's review is already looking more substantial.  I promise. 

Audio:

I listened to a ton of audio lectures. The Great Courses series is inexpensive on Audible.com.

In the last couple months, I've listened to lectures on:

Hegel
Mill
The Vedas and Upanishads
Mahavira and Jainism
The Buddha
The Bhagavad Gita
Confucius
Laozi
The Hundred Schools
Mencius and Xunzi
The Pre-Socratics
The Sophists
Plato
Socrates
Aristotle
Stoicism
Epicureanism
Roman Eclecticism
Roman Skepticism
Machiavelli
More
Eramus

That's more than enough for a headache.

Previous Months:
May
June

No comments:

Post a Comment